Monday, March 29

#595

Nikki Menaj x Amber Rose for "Massive Attack"
"Massive Attack" is Nikki Menaj's new single/video. I have yet to hear it and don't care to. (I think I mentioned in a previous post that I don't care for her music....eventhough "alotta bread, no sesame seeds is a brilliant line! lol) Anywho, Amber Rose is featuring in the video so you know I'm all over it. I like Amber Rose! Word is that her and Nikki are like besties. How cute.

Nikki x Amber


This car is so hot!!


Miss Rose looking bad as always


And speaking of Amber, I came across some pictures of her shopping in Soho the other day looking like a straight up dude. You gotta love how versatile she is. Nice cargos!

Rockin' the Yeezys. This chick is so down for her man


Her friend's shoes are a hell of a pair of shoes! <3

No comments: